Just wanted to pop in quick and let you know how our doctor's appointment went today. Much to the doctor's amazement, I am completely free of placenta previa!! It went from complete previa with no hope for change 3wks ago to completely normal today. Needless to say, we are ecstatic!! This is truly a miracle!! Our little girl will no longer have to come early and I no longer need to have a c-section. God is so so good and I can't imagine a better Christmas gift.
Enjoy the duration of your Christmas week and may you each be showered with blessings from our ever faithful Father!
2 comments:
Wow!!! Ok, so I'm all teary-eyed just thinking about it. Our God is so awesome! :) Merry Christmas!
Rejoicing with you guys! What a perfect gift for Christmas!
(Wiggle, wiggle, jump, jump.....that's me still doing the happy dance.)
Post a Comment