December 6, 2008

Assessing the situation

So, we're 30 weeks(just about) into this baby baking thing and as far as growth goes, I feel like my upper bumps are growing faster than the lower one if you get my drift. oy....
Here's comparison between 16 and 30 weeks.

I honestly don't feel almost eight months pregnant, and I really haven't gained much weight. Actually, I've lost 2lbs in the last 2wks. All that post Thanksgiving shopping must have worked off the ridiculous amounts of mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie I consumed, huh?

3 comments:

Steph T said...

I think I found your 2 lbs. And a few more. (it was the cheesecake) Ugh. I feel so fat! You, on the other hand, are looking fabulous!!! :)

Tanya said...

I would agree that your...um....lower bump doesn't seem as big as it "should" be. But, we all carry different. When I'm 8 months along, I look like Howard the Duck. You look great!

Courtney said...

Thanks girls. I'm trying to justify the lack of sticky-outness of my bump by the fact that I'm pretty tall at 5ft 7in so she's just maximizing the vertical space of my torso. Works for me. If I can continue sucking it in just enough to get my winter coat zipped up for a while longer I'll be most happy. :)