Then, on Friday my mom, sis and I(no kids!) spent the entire day shopping. We didn't venture out before dawn and contend with the crazies pushing and shoving one another for stupid electronics, though. We started out at about 6:30 and had a leisurely day with really nothing on our lists. I like shopping this way. When you have little to no expectations you seem to find more. I'm now very very close to being done with all my Christmas shopping. The only thing I like to do last minute is stocking stuffers.
Saturday, us girls decorated mom's house and Chris and I went to the movie Fireproof. It was excellent! I'm glad that it's coming to more theaters now. I encourage you all to see it if it comes near you.
Last night we put up our trees at home. Yes, we have multiples. Here is our big one in the family room. I've never used this particular tree in this house. It is ENORMOUS and previously I let our church use it in the sanctuary. It was interesting making it fit, and as you can see the tip of the star is grazing the ceiling. We actually left off the entire bottom row of branches too. The 6ft girth on the bottom was just a bit much for our already crowded family room.
1 comment:
Love the trees! We have one little tree that I let the kiddos decorate, too. It's cute.
Praying for you as you are at your appt.
Post a Comment