Mama, when your shirt does that (as she tries to tug it back down to cover my belly) I can see Elle and that is SOOOO embearwassing.I'm not sure if she's embarrassed or if she thinks the baby is embarrassed to be peeking out. Believe me, I'm not a fan of if either, but what's a girl to do? I just keep tugging and trying to stay covered.
January 21, 2009
Reassessment
Remember a few weeks back when I was assessing the situation? Well, let's just say that the bump has taken off in a big way in the past 3 weeks or so. The pesky thing is that I have such a long torso and I'm finding that all my maternity shirts seem to have been made for short people. I'll see if I can get Ian to take a picture of me later on today so you can see the progress, but for now here's what Audrey told me last night in her concerned dramatic tone....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll have to dig around in my maternity stuff to see if I have anything extra long. Or you could get some of those long wife beater tanks and wear them under everything (get the big ones that are really long and really stretchy). I have to do that half the time anyway because of stupid hip hugger jeans.
That is adorable that Audrey said that!
Post a Comment