We are scheduled for an 8:30 ultrasound tomorrow morning. This
should be the last time we see baby girl until she makes her outside the body debut in a few weeks. It is absolutely
crazy to me that in less than two weeks she will be considered term. The past eight months have been a roller coaster ride for sure, God only knows what kind of an ornery little bugger she'll be when she's not so caged up. Tomorrow's u/s is to make sure that the placenta with a mind of it's own is still being cooperative and staying clear of the exit so to speak. Praying that we're still good to go and come show time there won't be any hangups.
2 comments:
I'll be praying for ya'll...can't wait to hear the update! I can't believe you are sooooo close to delivery. I still have a ways to go--but I'm glad I'm not at the "too uncomfortable to move" stage yet. :)
I'm praying, too!!!
Post a Comment