I know there are at least a few other cloth using mamas out there, so I thought I'd post some fluffy pics. Since we're newbies and I really didn't know what I'd like, we're starting with a hodge podge of easy peasy dipes and we'll go from there. Most of them I bought new because I found some great sales, five of them are from DiaperSwappers. Here's what we have so far(plus a couple that are larger and won't fit for quite some time)....
The next column, top to bottom, 1 sm pink/purple GAD Pocket from DiaperSwappers, 1sm yellow Swaddlebees stuffable AIO from DiaperSwappers, 1 sm hot pink BumWear Extreme(LOVE this one-very trim).
The third column are three custom AIOs that I ordered from Nana's Bottoms, black, off-white and celery. I really like these and they are very cheap for AIOs(about $10/ea).
Lastly, are three BumGenius AIOs. I know that a lot of former disposable users really like these because they are so similar... I'm not feeling it. These were purchased off DiaperSwappers and boy am I glad that I didn't shell out the retail price for them. The stretchable tabs look awful because they catch on the velcro and yah, just not liking them. I'm sure they'll be functional and all, they just aren't as purdy as some of the others.
Oh, and perhaps my most favoritest of all, the Blue Penguin SposoEasy. I initially ordered a small, but they seem to run HUGE, so I've got 4 XS ones on their way to me right now. Here are some pictures of the small chocolate one that I have though.
There's a little slot near the tabs.
1 comment:
Very cute! I know you aren't as excited about the BumGenius ones.....but the elastic part that goes around the legs on those look the best. Whenever I have used AIO's with the elastic seem "tucked in" - they always leak. Hopefully you have better luck than I did.
That SposoEasy is adorable. I love my dipes with the extra piece for the velcro to attach to when it's in the wash. I've never seen one with a tuck-in pocket, though......very cool!
Post a Comment