Holy cow! Comparing my 30 and 37 week pictures, I have definitely grown considerably! I think it's safe to say that I'm ready to be done now. I'm very comfortable with how long the little miss has cooked and she can come out any ol' time... the sooner the better.
2 comments:
I feel your pain! :) Soon you'll be changing a million diapers a day and nursing 'round the clock.
I was especially comforted to see that you share my "turkey's done" belly button :)
Enjoy these last days/weeks with your lo conveniently tucked away inside. :) I know... the words don't mean much when you're the one having to carry the baby, but it is true! In the meantime, snuggle your bigger kids. Soon,your precious baby will be in your arms.
You are definately ALL baby. I'll be checking in here regularily looking for a baby alert.
Post a Comment