January 31, 2009

In the clear??

Could it be true?? Are things really looking up for small businesses/at-home crafters?? It certainly looks like it!
Steph is doing such a great job of keeping up on the happenings regarding the CPSIA so, once again, I'll link you over there to read about the latest news.

As for breaking news on the homefront... there is none. I keep reminding myself that just because we thought she'd be here by now because of the c-section, she technically still has two weeks left before we seriously think about evicting her. We're going to do the walk till the mama drops marathon today. Should be exhausting(and hopefully productive!). Things are getting interesting since we're pretty sure that she's dropped. Chris and I both agree that my profile has changed so now I've got the bowling ball between the legs thing going on. Fun times! ;)

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh man, I never knew what was worse, having the baby high and pressing so hard on my lungs that I could breathe and giving me heartburn at all times......OR.....having the baby low and pressing on my bladder and feeling like I'm about to turn inside out.

You are SO close.......

Annette said...

Wow! Very exciting... I can't wait.

I'm in the process of FINALLY updating my blog... downloading video. Some luck, but not yet complete.

Hope your day is blessed as you anticipate a new little one.

Annette said...

Where, oh where is Courtney? You haven't updated for a couple of days.

Courtney said...

I'm still here, Annette. :) Probably will be for a couple more weeks. Don't worry, I'll definitely see that there's an update when little miss arrives.