I received my first order of Crunchy Clean laundry detergent recently and have been using it all week. I must say, I LOVE it. I love it more than any laundry soap/detergent I've ever used. I love that when I open my basement door(that's where our laundry room is) I am greeted with a most pleasant smell. I also love that it's mama made. It's such a better feeling than buying Tide from a big box store and paying an arm and leg for it.
I got both varieties, the regular laundry and the diaper laundry. Obviously, we don't have any dirty diapers yet, but the regular stuff is working great on our everyday laundry. Pink Sugar is what the scent I chose is called. I knew I like it because I've had bar soap in that fragrance before. The scents are nice in that they make laundry that much more tolerable, but they aren't overly perfumy and you don't walk around smelling like something called 'Clean Linen', whatever that's supposed to be. Most of the scent is gone by the time you pull things out of the drier and they your clothes are just left smelling CLEAN.
Super bonus... if you head on over to the Crunchy Clean site right now, they are clearancing out all the seasonal scents. Scent descriptions are available on her blog. I think that Snowstorm sounds fun.
3 comments:
LOL...I used to like laundry. Seriously. That was before my hubby started "helping." He interferes with my organized and efficient methods. But he helps, so I should complain, right??? I also prefer using dressers as opposed to hanging, and he is the complete opposite. Well, at the moment we have too many kids for dressers to be feasible, so most of the clothes get hanged. =P Oh well...
Duh, I meant to say that because he helps I should NOT complain. ROFLOL
I felt the same way when I started making my own detergent....I actually enjoy doing laundry now.
That's SO great that you found something that you are happy with! Woohoo!!!
Post a Comment