My very dear friend just lost her baby. Her second this year. The third total. She was 15 weeks along. I don't know what to say or do. I don't even know what to pray at this point. My heart is absolutely breaking for her. I can't stop crying and can't even imagine how she is feeling. Please pray with me. I don't know why these things happen. I do know that for those who love God, all things work together for good, but why THIS!??! Why God?!
As hard as it is, I praise you Lord. I thank you that you hold all things together, that you have a plan and a purpose even in the midst of this tragedy. God, pour out that peace that you promise us, the peace that passes all understanding. We don't understand right now, but we trust you to get Joel and Tanya through this, Father, to be the lifter of their heads, their strength when they have none. Be with the three little ones that they have here on earth, help them know that their little baby is safe in heaven with you. Wrap this family in your love, help them to grieve and give grace that they might heal. In the precious name of Jesus, Amen.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear of your friend's loss. Miscarriages are very difficult. I've prayed and will pray again for your friend.
Thank you for your prayers, Courtney. They are SO appreciated.
Post a Comment