July 18, 2008

A SALE and a good cause


Like most women, I am all about a good sale. I get even more excited when proceeds of my purchase of a sale item go to a good cause. With that in mind, I can't pass up the opportunity to notify you, if you haven't already heard, of a great deal.

From now until the end of July, you can pre-order your copy of the brand new ESV Study Bible at a 35% discount AND support a great ministry! My husband and I have been long time users of the ESV and this study version is shaping up to be unlike any other study Bible available on the market. It is receiving rave reviews by some pretty important people.

So here's the part about part of the proceeds going somewhere great.... You can choose to have Crossway donate 5% of your purchase to either Sovereign Grace's Pastors College or Acts 29 church planting network. Both of these are GREAT ministries. In order to get the discount and have the ministry of your choice receive a donation, you need to use a specific web page to make your purchase.
Keep in mind when you order that this is a PRE-order. The actual print date of these 1st edition Bibles is set for October 15. From what I understand, the 2nd printing will not be available until after Christmas so take advantage of this great opportunity and order early!

Alrighty... that's my infomercial for the day. :)

1 comment:

Steph T said...

Cool! Our church was blessed with a new pastor last year who is amazing. He brought the ESV to the congregation, and eventually the church replaced all the pew Bibles with the new ESV. We are really enjoying it, too. :)