July 12, 2008

A new lease on life

I suffer from terrible debilitating pregnancy induced migraines. After four days of lying in bed with ice on my head and my children having a free for all with my house (and refrigerator) I broke down and called my doctor yesterday morning. The nurse must have heard the agony in my voice since she didn't make me drive to the clinic to be seen. She did call me in a prescription for these little blue pills though. My wonderful husband ran off to the drugstore to fetch them up and now today I awoke feeling almost just fine. PRAISE GOD!
Unfortunately I have to play catch up today. There is much laundry, vacuuming, dusting and grocery shopping to be done. Fun times. Hopefully y'all have much more exciting plans for your weekend. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Glad you are feeling better......migraines are TERRIBLE!