July 7, 2008

A Fun Weekend Indeed

Audrey, Evan, Parker and Ian waiting for the parade to start.


Over the course of the three day weekend we took in two parades, two sets of fireworks, lots of time in the sun (I'm slightly toasted), lots of time with family and friends, more than our fair share of yummy food and today.... we are exhausted.

It's rather gloomy out and it really couldn't be a better
day to curl up on the couch with a good book and just relax. If I'm lucky the kidlets will share my excitement of that plan.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I'm enjoying the yucky day, too. It does feel great to relax after a busy weekend.....although I have way too much laundry.

Annette said...

How are you feeling? We had a great weekend too. This week I'm getting ready to leave for North Dakota for 12+ days. My sister delivered her dd 8 weeks early and needed to go back to work early. Her childcare isn't available until Aug., so I'm going to go take care of my two dnieces. It will be much fun.