Our kids are really enjoying having my sister and the boys around for a couple weeks. Yesterday we spent a great afternoon at the park and much fun was had by all. Yes, I know that Ian and Evan's smiles look forced, but I promise they were loving every minute. Right up until we made them sit still for a picture. :)
In other news, it seems as though the worst of the queeziness has perhaps passed(keeping my fingers crossed). I am still plagued by an excruciating headache, which I don't expect to let up anytime soon.
Last night, as I was whining about the miseries of the first trimester and how I don't remember it being like this the other two times, Chris was quick to remind me that, "you're older now, you know." Gee thanks, oh fount of youth who is seven years my senior and has grey hair. Yah buddy, you don't have much room to talk! :) Course he was just playing. I am still in my 20's and if that's old, I have no idea how women have babies in their late 30s and into the 40s and live to tell about it. No thank you very much.
3 comments:
My doc told me the same thing. Sigh.
Oh what do they know anyways!! Now you'll have to read "Love in the House" by Chris & Wendy Jeub. :)
For the record, I'm 29. Forever. (In fact, I've lost count of how many times I've celebrated my 29th birthday--coincidentally my golden birthday too--now). It seems to help some. :)
LOL :)
Thanks for stopping by. The pictures are up thanks for letting me know they were not there. I consider it a priviledge to be one of your "read blogs." Congrats on your pregnancy as well. Blessings to you.
Post a Comment