
It doesn't take much to get us excited around here, and we've been anxiously awaiting Sovereign Grace Music's latest cd release entitled Psalms. Well, TODAY IS THE DAY! Cheap thrills I tell ya, lol! :) If you're not familiar with their music, it's great stuff. We use it in our Sunday worship services on occasion, but it's also great to listen and sing along to in the car. My sweet little Audrey is particularly fond of this. I crank up the iPod and she can belt out almost every song as she claps along. The kids especially like Awesome God which is a worship cd for kids. I like that it isn't full of fluff about the arky arky made of gopher barky barky but it is rich with good solid theology that is teaching my kids about God and who He is. If you're interested in how the song writing process is accomplished, head on over to the Blazing Center which is Stephen Altrogge's blog. He has a post today telling how it all happens. I'm off to download the MP3 and turn up my cleaning music for today.
1 comment:
That is great music. I'm RLOL over your "archy.. barky" comment. Now that's funny.
Post a Comment