
We have a very busy weekend ahead of us, actually the next four days or so. Family and parties and a day entirely devoted to ME! Well, not quite, but it will be my birthday. :) To kick it all off, we're heading to the county fair tonight. I'm sure it will be a fun time complete with fresh blueberry malts. Mmm...mmm... Have a wonderful weekend y'all!!
4 comments:
Oh, fresh blueberry malts sound delicious! Enjoy your weekend and have a wonderful, blessed birthday!!
Happy Birthday Courtney!! I pray you are feeling well and have a great time. I need to update my blog again soon.
Next week we start a two week swim camp every morning and we will also be doing an Olympic unit study/lapbooks with another homeschool family. I found some great free resources online. One resource even writes each child's name in Chinese. E-mail me if you'd like a link.
*Gasp* I love the county fair! And it's coming on all too soon! We usually try to submit something for judging...oh my, but I don't think we have time this year.
Have a happy birthday!
Happy birthday!!!!
Post a Comment