October 16, 2008
What do you think?
So I was working on the situation, and making a great deal of progress I might add, when I got side tracked. It happens very easily. I was organizing... errr... admiring my fabric stash (you'll understand if you're a fabric person) and I wanted to ask your opinion. It's impossible to find crib and twin size bedding that goes together. I don't know why. Someone, somewhere seriously dropped the ball on that one. So I'm going to make it. I don't quilt, but I was thinking a patchwork type thing for the tops of the comforters and an off-white minky chenille for the backs. I'll just do solid dust ruffles and sheets. Audrey's wood floor is currently painted a pale green. Her walls are wallpapered, but I'm sick of it so mom and I are painting them Poetic Princess pink by Behr. I'm liking these fabrics together that are pink, red, green and a splash of blue. What do you think? Is it too much business?
I realize now that this picture is terribly fuzzy or muted or something. I'm an awful photographer, but upon inspection, I see that I have an enormous thumb print on my lens. That'll do it. The colors are actually much more vibrant than my yucky picture but you get the idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks beautiful! My dd had her choice of wall colors when she fully potty trained at night. She chose pink :) Go for it... and when you're done, post more pics! ;)
Well, between your thumbprint and all the spots on my computer screen....I could hardly see the fabric.....jk. Seriously though, those colors/patterns look great!
I love them! I am so jealous...nope, I can't do any of that stuff! Zero patience for quilts. Oh but I bet I could stand there and look at your fabric and dream. :) I can't wait to see more!
Steph~ I should have you over to help yourself to my stash. It's grown ridiculously large. Maybe we could work out a diaper/fabric trade, ay? ;)
Post a Comment