I've been a blog slacker this week. So sorry. We are keeping busy with co-op, lessons and playdates.
I did manage to get my studio/craft room/school place clean the end of last week!! Yay!! I will post pictures soon.
I don't know if any of you are vintage pattern junkies, but I have hundreds of inherited ones that I've been going through. The ones that I know I'll never use for whatever reason are being listed in my Etsy destash shop. In cleaning the room, I saw that I've also got quite a lot of fabric that needs to be listed as well so if any of that interests you, head on over. It's a time consuming process to check that all the pieces are in each pattern, get it scanned and type up the item listing so check back frequently as it will likely take me several days.
That's what is going on here, hope you are all having a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment