October 31, 2008

What I would love to be doing today.


I am a HUGE fan of Chipotle. Today in particular. Even if you don't dress up and do the whole Halloween trick-or-treat thing, there is a cause very worthy of a costume. You can take your entire clan to Chipotle tonight dressed as burritos (make 'em tin foil hats) and each and every one of you get a FREE burritto!! Woohoo!! I love me some free food!! Much to my dismay, there is not a single Chipotle restaurant in the state of South Dakota. : ( bbwwwaaaahhhh!!!
So please, if you have one in your area, go, partake and enjoy one for me too. Chicken Fajita Burrito with fresh tomato salsa, sour cream and cheese, please. Mmm...mmm...good!

4 comments:

Tanya said...

I heart Chipotle.....yumm-o.

Steph T said...

Thanks for the heads-up! Kristin and I went. :) We felt like dorks in our burrito hats, but our burritos were sooooo yummy. There were some fun and clever costumes there!

Courtney said...

Oh, Steph... so glad that you and Kristin were able to take advantage of this!! I think one of you should post pictures of your burrito heads. :)
I went and satisfied my craving today. It was so yummy.

Kristin said...

I had a Chicken Burrito -- with fresh tomato salsa, sour cream, and cheese (and a few other toppings). And as for the pictures??? Are you kidding??? As if we would leave evidence! LOL