August 6, 2008

All I have to say is ewwwww.......

Two posts in one day is definitely not the norm for me, but while doing my blog rounds this morning I came across something that must be shared. I think that most all of you who visit here are parents and as such, we have a responsibility to our kiddos. If you head on over to the Virtue Alert blog you can read for yourself the "Washington Alert" put out by the Family Research Council. A warning, it's disturbing. I am just so thankful that by God's grace so many of us are able to have our little ones home with us or in private schools, because if you think that this stuff isn't being taught in the public schools, you are sadly deceived. Even if it isn't in your community's school system yet, the kids in your area are doing the things in the videos. They were way back when I was in school a decade ago. I'm not one to call the White House, but today I will be. I do NOT want my money going to programs like this.
**The material linked to is disturbing enough for adults, please take care in making sure that young ears and eyes are out of the room before watching any of the Planned Parenthood videos.**

No comments: