November 30, 2010

Still hanging in there

No baby news yet. Hopefully this week, but they do seem to come when they are good and ready don't they?

I set up a fun little poll to see who could guess all the specifics of the birth. Go here to participate. I've always delivered within a couple days of my due date, but this is the first one that I don't have a definite date to go off of which is rather frustrating. I should be due some time between Dec 1st-8th. For reference here's how the other kids came, as you can see there hasn't been any kind of consistency:

Ian
I went in after leaking amniotic fluid for 2 days, but no contractions. They broke my water and he was born about six hours later.
2 days "late"
7lbs 15oz
21.25"

Audrey
Went in to be induced, but rather than using drugs they broke my water since I was dilated to 3cms when I got there. I took an hour nap and woke up ready to push. She was born 20 minutes later. Wouldn't it be nice if they were all that easy?!
3 days "late"
7lbs 15oz
21.25"

Ellenie
Spent about 24hrs having on/off contractions before they became regular but not terribly uncomfortable. Only had a couple hours of hard labor and she was born in one good push. 
2 days "early"
4lbs 15oz
18.5"

1 comment:

Christy said...

Can't wait to hear the news! :)