November 16, 2010

More free.. or practically free


I hope all my fellow blogger peeps have done their Shutterfly assignment so they have no excuse for not mailing me a Christmas card this year. ; ) Now, you need to head on over to VistaPrint and get yourself some almost free address labels for those cards! They have some other "free" stuff too, but I just got the labels. You do have to pay shipping, mine came to about $3.50 for 140 labels. I've ordered in the past and it really doesn't seem to make a difference if you choose the fast or slow shipping, it all comes quite quickly so don't waste your money on shipping.

1 comment:

Jestti said...

I'm looking forward to putting together our Christmas card from Shutterfly. Hopefully I'll get a couple of decent pics to put in it.

I've used VistaPrint before. They are great. We get a big set of free Christmas address labels from our insurance company every year, so I won't be needing VistaPrint's help. It's a great deal to go through them, though.