I keep hearing from people how much bigger I am this time around. Folks, that is not what a whale of a girl wants to hear, lol! Anyway, I thought I'd do a little comparison. On the left is me at 37wks with baby #3. On the right is me today with baby #4. I estimate that I am 36wks tomorrow although my exact conception/ovulation day is in question due to the fact that I was still nursing and not cycling when I became pregnant. So, there is about a week difference between the two. I think I was bigger then. Or maybe I'm just trying to assure myself that I'm not having a monstrous baby. ;) What do YOU think? I can tell you one thing, my face sure hasn't puffed up the way it did before, thank God!! Also, I'm still able to wear my contacts and wedding ring. I couldn't do either of those things toward the end of the last pregnancy. I'm so thankful for the little things!

2 comments:
You look great! Such a cute pregnant mama! :)
You are smaller now. Ya, I say it like it is.
Post a Comment