November 10, 2010

Christmas already?

I am so ready for Christmas! I kid you not, I'm ready to take down the fall decor and put up the tree. I think it has something to do with a certain someone we'll have this Christmas. Like perhaps if I get everything ready for Christmas it will make baby come right.now. : )

Since it's kinda crazy to put up your tree this early in November, especially when it's 70° in Minnesota(!!), I've managed to fight the urge. I have however completed my shopping and everything that has arrived(I was all about the online shopping thing this year) is wrapped and waiting to go under the tree. I have also been thinking about a design for our photo Christmas cards. I plan to make them a sort of combination birth announcement/Christmas card.

I usually design my own card photo card and then just have it printed as 5x7 prints at Wal-Mart. This year, I think I'm going to order from Shutterfly. They have so many super cute photo Christmas cards to choose from. I have no idea how I'm going to pick one! I like this one because it is simple and has plenty of spots for pictures of all my kiddos. These photo calendars would make a great gift for grandparents!

Best of all, Shutterfly has a super-awesome-o promotion going on and bloggers get 50 photo cards for FREE! Hot dog, I like me some free. ;)

So now, I just wait.. patiently(??).. for our newest family member so I can get my order in to Shutterfly so my cards actually go out before Christmas.

No comments: