Out of hiding that is. For all I know, nobody even noticed, but a couple months ago I set the blog to view by invitation only. That decision came after a string of hurtful comments and emails attacking not only my blog content, but my family and our convictions. I had had it and didn't want to deal with mean people anymore. I do miss blogging and I'd like to come back to share what we're eating, where we're visiting, how the kidlets are growing, and all that other fun stuff. Just please, if you don't agree with our lifestyle or the things I post, go write your own blog and leave me alone, okay?
I have posted a couple times since going private, so if you want to catch up please feel free to go back and do so. I missed y'all!
7 comments:
Glad you're back! You don't know me, so I never asked for a blog invite, so as not to be stalkerish! But, I always enjoy your writing and I'm excited to read again!
I just thought you were on a Blog Holiday =)
Sounds like you have a busy month ahead getting ready for another newborn!
I did notice! I tried to check on you and it wouldn't let me in. I figured you didn't really know me anyway, so didn't want to be too nosey. I'm glad you're back. :)
I noticed, too. I was glad for you, b/c I think having a blog with personal info out there for the whole world to see is risky. BUT, I was sad b/c I thought I had been ousted! Glad to know I'm "in" again! :D
p.s. NOT glad you got hurtful comments, however. :(
Aww.. thanks girls. I'm glad to know I was missed, that's sweet. :)
Glad you are back at it! I hope you don't get anymore hurtful comments.
Post a Comment