June 1, 2008

Amazing Pictures

It is no secret, I take really bad pictures. I could probably blame it on my old cheapo camera, I suppose, but the fact of the matter is that it's most likely just me.

Anywho... I recently had the wonderful privilege of having a real live photographer shoot some of my work for me. Let me tell you, she did a fabulous job! When I saw the end result, I was ready to package up my kids and send them with the UPS man to pay her a visit.

So, without further ado, here are some sneak peeks of things that will be going up in the shop soon. When you are done here, be sure to head on over to Melissa's blog to check out more of her beautiful camera magic.










8 comments:

Annette said...

Courtney...

Those pictures are so amazing! Wow! Your boutique items are so cute too. To have such talent :).

Were the pictures taken at your property?

Thanks for sharing.

Annette said...

Me again... I just noticed you have "Bring the Rain" as one of your blogs to visit. I've been visiting that blog for several months. What an difficult journey the Smith family has been on. They experienced a very tough year, but their witness to all speaks for itself. Not sure you've checked recently, but as of last week, there has been another tragedy in their extended family.

Courtney said...

Thanks Annette! No, they weren't taken at the farm.

I found Angie's blog about a month ago now and started at the beginning and read for hours just sobbing the entire time. Her humility and transparency astound me. She is a true testimony of God's faithfulness. I really don't know how a person could stand to get out of bed in the morning after what she's been through if they weren't relying on His grace to get them through. And now to have to attend the third infant funeral in as many months. My heart goes out to her. I will definitely be in prayer for them tomorrow. I'm sure it will be a difficult day.

Anonymous said...

Those are amazing!

Annette said...

Goodmorning Courtney! Did you just add your music list? Love your choices! In the past year, Watermark, Chris Tomlin and Bebo Norman have all had concerts at our church and then have sung in the morning worship.

Have a blessed day.

Courtney said...

Yup, I'm just filling it up right now, actually. :)

Seriously?! Which church do you go to up there?? It must be huge! That's cool.

Annette said...

We do have a very large church... Grace Church in Eden Prairie.

www.atgrace.com

It really is an amazing missionary church and has many worship perks. We moved into our new church in 2002. Since then, we have gone through some major pastoral challenges, but the church has remained strong with amazing worship and very solid teaching. The worship center seats 5,000 and as a result we do get many Christian recording artists.

Are you able to listen to KTIS were you live?

Courtney said...

Lol! That's where I was going to guess! That is an enormous facility! I went up there last year for a Worship and the Word evening. I love me some James MacDonald! :)
We do get KTIS... sometimes. It's not the most reliable out here. That's what we listen to when we are in the cities though.