June 17, 2008

Why oh why do you lurk?

I don't know about the rest of you who have blogs, but I have a sitemeter set up here. It tells me each and every person who enters my blog and how long they stay. It is so precise that it tells me what strange Google search brought them here, where they live, what web browser they use and who their internet provider is. Pretty cool, ay? NO! It's awful. You know why? According to this dreadful thing, there are WAY more readers, REGULAR readers mind you, stopping in who are lurking than I could ever have imagined. Why do you suppose that is?? How come y'all don't ever say anything? This whole bloggy thing is so much more fun when people comment!!

Okay, that's the end of my rant for today, lol! :)

Come back in the next day or so and I'll have some of my latest crafty goodness, summer swappy fun and I may even have a giveaway up my sleeve. :)

5 comments:

Steph T said...

LOL...I do the same thing on my blog with sitemeter. It's so much fun. I'm up to a whopping 25 visits on average per day. (Sad, huh? So come visit my blog!!) =D

By the way, huge congrats on your pregnancy!! :)

Anonymous said...

I visited you from a link from my site meter! Congrats on your pregnancy!

Annette said...

Stopping by to say "hi". How are you feeling?

Courtney said...

Thanks for commenting ladies! :)

~~~

I'm feeling great so far!

Tanya said...

I have one to those cluster maps sitemeter thingys on my blog and that's fun to see all the red dots.....but you are right, very few people leave comments. I wonder why. Maybe I'll go start a poll on the SL forum.....