June 20, 2008

Summer Swappy Goodness Part 2

A couple weeks ago I posted what I got in my summer swap package. Well, I'm finally getting around to posting what I sent. My package went all the way across the ocean to Ruth in Singapore. She makes and sells jewelery on her website as well as in her Sparkle Thots Etsy shop.
First off, I made her one of my little note taking folder thingies. Fancy name, ay? :)




















These make a great teacher or name draw gift. They are very useful and quick and easy to make. I made them for all my kid's teachers, Sunday school and things, at Christmas time. It's kind of neat because they all use them every Sunday in church to take notes.

Then, since she has a little guy, I thought I'd send something for him as well. It couldn't have been better timing. I just received my batch of custom made Fancy Baby soap! Here's the label, isn't it cute?! (if you click the picture it will enlarge and you can read it)


So, I made him a couple of minky and flannel washcloths to go along with the bar of soap. This picture is awful, but I didn't realize that until I had it all packaged up, so it's all I've got.


I hope she likes her summer swappy gift!

1 comment:

Sparkle Thots by Ruth said...

I love the package!!! Thanks so much courtney! I was trying very hard not to read the post until I got it.

I got the package this morning. Really wonderful. So blessed. I'd blog about it soon! Promise. :)