June 27, 2008

A very bad blogger indeed.

I'm sorry, y'all. I've been a terrible blogger. It's not that I don't want to blog, it's just that I feel like death warmed over. Seriously. It's awful. I can only assume that the cause of my extreme exhaustion and uneasy belly is this inevitably strong-willed child of mine making it clear who's boss right from the get go. I know, it's a tad early for that, but if you know my husband and I you will know that unless two negatives make a positive, this lil' munchkin will be a strong-willed go-getter. That's just the way it is. Therefore, I should not be the least bit surprised that a raspberry sized runt is making me miserable.
So that's my woe is me excuse for now. :)

In more exciting news, we are going to the zoo tomorrow. Hopefully I will remember my camera and fresh batteries and have lots of fun shots to share with you come Monday. It's supposed to be a nice cool day.

Enjoy the weekend!

3 comments:

Annette said...

The MN Zoo? So sorry you are not feeling well. I remember those days very well.

Tanya said...

That's what you get for "whining" about feeling good while being preggo. Snort! I can tease you because I'm still feeling just as miserable as ever still.

Courtney said...

I know, Tanya, it serves me right.

What I'm still a wee bit jealous of is those people that lose weight in their pregnancies because they actually throw up. At least their nausea is being productive. Mine is just making me miserable and they say your nauseous because your tummy is empty, so what do I do? Eat! I'm going to be a tank, lol!