Tonight, we took advantage of the gorgeous spring weather and spent some time outdoors. Mom, dad, Kelsey and the boys all came over for supper and some good old fashioned fun. I think the pictures speak for themselves.
I can't wait to do it again. SOO much fun!! It was sure nice of your husband to clean up the go-kart so we could ride. Tee-hee Thanks for having us over!
I LOVE the pictures of you girls all covered with mud! Reminds me of the gum commercials where everyone gets dirty but has a great clean smile. :) Looks like fun!
4 comments:
Woohoo!!! Now that looks like fun!!!
I can't wait to do it again. SOO much fun!! It was sure nice of your husband to clean up the go-kart so we could ride. Tee-hee
Thanks for having us over!
I LOVE the pictures of you girls all covered with mud! Reminds me of the gum commercials where everyone gets dirty but has a great clean smile. :) Looks like fun!
Dirty mouth? Clean it up!
Post a Comment