February 17, 2009

Quotable quote from the big brother.

Ian really got into the guess when Elle will come game, so upon meeting his new little sister he immediately had to know all her stats to see who won(visit the game site again to see how you ranked). His response:
"Wow mom, 7:50?! That's impressive, you're not usually even awake then!"
LOL! He's SOO right. Chris assured him that I was very much awake when she was born. :) Lucky for me, my little peanut seems to share my love of sleeping in. Today, we didn't wake up until 9. She's a keeper!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

That is hilarious!!! It sounds like something Teya would say.

Enjoy that sleepy newborn stage while you still can!!! :)

Annette said...

Quite the birth story, Courtney! I'm very happy for you that she is here and that she's absolutely perfect.

Regarding the contest... first and only contest I've ever won :) Seriously! Too funny.

Kristin said...

Funny that Audrey (with no sense of pounds) was the one with the closest guess on the weight! ;)