February 15, 2009

Ellenie Grace is HERE!!


Just a quick update to let all the readers who didn't see on Facebook, our little girl is finally here!! She arrived Saturday morning at 7:50am weighing in at an itty bitty 4lbs 15.6oz. We're hoping to bust out of the hospital soon, however there are some extra hoops to jump through with under 5lbers. Mama and baby are doing well, I'll post the full birth story later on.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Congratulations!!

What a peanut! Jericho is twice her size and then some :) Praying for a quick release from the hospital.

Oh, and add me to your facebook! (Kristin Loucks)

Steph T said...

Awwwww...so tiny!! Congratulations! I hope that she is well and you are both home very soon. :) I can't wait to hear more of your story! Soooo fun to have a Valentine's Day baby--how sweet of her to arrive on the day I guessed, LOL. =D

Annette said...

Oh. My. Goodness. A Valentine sweetheart. Congratulations to all of you!

Can't wait to hear the details. I think I'm pretty darn close on my estimated time of arrival. :O I said 2/14 at 11:04 am (the hour my dd was born).

So happy for you.

Tanya said...

Congrats again Chris and Courtney!!!! She is so perfect and precious!!!!