September 20, 2008

Time to make your guess!


Tuesday is the big day when we find out whether I need to paint the nursery pink or blue!! That's the hope anyway, Audrey was my shy one that would not let us see until the day she was born. I set up a poll in the sidebar for you to take your guess. Even if you are a lurker, guess anyway! I promise you that it doesn't tell me who picked which. I'll let you know Tuesday night which it was. :)

4 comments:

Steph T said...

Ohhhhhhh---how exciting!!! :) I wish I had time to read back through posts to see if early symptoms indicated one or the other. LOL. As if I'm any good at that!

Annette said...

Why has everyone so far chosen "girl". Hmmm. Not sure why I think girl... but I do.

Either way, you are blessed.

Courtney said...

I was wondering the same thing, Annette!

As for possible symptoms one way or the other, Steph...

~The heartbeat has been right at 150 the entire time.

~I've been told I'm carrying high, whatever that means.

~I'm pretty sure my butt is growing along with my tummy, LOL!

Tanya said...

I guessed girl because of what you said the doc said at the last u/s. If I didn't have that bit of info, I would have guessed boy.