Ready for the weekend that is. This first full week of school plus co-op meetings and the start of Ian's art lessons not to mention the baby scare has made for one exhausted mama! I'm not sure about you, but when I get overly tired and my stress level rises I get snippy(blame it on the red hair... or my horrible sin nature, whichever). It seems that Chris has received the brunt of my snarky, short comments and general attitude. I haven't been the kind and patient wife I ought to be, that's for sure. Bless his heart, though, I think that on our wedding day God imparted to him some unnatural reservoir of patience knowing that life with a feisty redhead would be no walk in the park. No matter how not nice I am, he continues to pour out love and patience. And to be perfectly honest, it almost makes me want to be more nasty to him. Isn't that awful!?! How's that saying go, kill them with kindness? He's a pro. Amends are being made though. Hopefully, I will be able to get some much needed rest this weekend so when the stresses of next week begin to mount I am more prepared to deal with them appropriately.
Have a great weekend y'all!
1 comment:
Good ol' Chris. Go ahead and yell at him one more time.....just kidding.
Post a Comment