September 27, 2008

Shoes Anyone?

I've been perusing Etsy, one of my most favoritest sites, this morning and I had to share some of the absolutely positively ADORABLE shoe finds I made. Mind you, the LAST thing our new girl child needs is shoes. Back when Audrey was a babe I was working full time and disposable income was a reality so that girl had some of the most ridiculously adorable French and Italian shoes I could find (don't worry, even then I was a sale fanatic so I never actually paid the $60 sticker prices, eBay was my friend). Lucky for me, I kept most of them. Anyway, one new developement since then is all these teeny tiny soft soled shoes you see everywhere. There are lots of big name brands, but I'm a sucker for handmade so I headed over to the place to buy all things handmade and here's what I found.


Aren't these gorgeous!! And someone actually MADE them by hand! WOW! I think they'd be beautiful for Easter. The best part? The talented artist behind these is a Minnesota mama! She is the mastermind behind the Etsy shop Aurelia and Annalise.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Love these MACHINE WASHABLE faux seude cuties. And there are about a bagillion colors and multiple styles for guys and gals over at Baby Bug Shoe Designs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


These Rose Toes Shoes mary janes remind me of the wildly popular boutique brand Bear Feet Shoes but at a fraction of the price and they are HANDMADE.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Well, if you aren't a shoe lover like myself, then you are no doubt bored to death with my ramblings. Whatever your fancy is though, I'm sure there is someone on Etsy who can make it. Did I mention I ♥ Etsy? One of these days I'm going to get my own shop back up and running... one of these days. Have a good weekend, y'all!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Those shoes are adorable! It's funny, I love baby shoes, but I never think to put them on my babies. Go figure. Ethan's feet were so fat that I couldn't get any shoes on him until he was over a year old.

Hey, when you get your Etsy shop up and running again, you should sell some of your soap, and some of my candles, and some of your lotion, and........ ;)