...PINK GIRLY GOODNESS!! That makes me three for three with the mommy hunches. I think that a mom just has a gut feeling that's usually right about these things. Yay!!! :)Our appointment went really well. We brought Ian and Audrey with us and it was so much fun. They really liked seeing their little sister on the screen. She was busy busy kicking and moving her mouth, trying to tell them to lay off the racket I'm sure.
We got a lot of pictures. I thought this one was neat. It's her belly and feet-complete with little toes.
In placenta news, praise God, I've been downgraded from having placenta previa to a low-lying placenta. He said that it is still not in a place where I could ever deliver naturally this way, but thankfully I'm not due tomorrow, it's got many months to migrate up.Also, based on her measurements, they moved me back to the original due date I have given them based on what I know about how my body works. That means that rather than 20 weeks, I'm right at 19. I'd much rather have an accurate date than to get to the end and be waiting in agony thinking that I'm past due.
4 comments:
Hurray for a good ultrasound and such great news on the placenta! Definitely moving in the right direction!! :) Congratulations on the PINK. :)
Yay......so glad to hear that the placenta is "moving"! I love her profile and that cute little nose!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! My kiddos are hooting and hollering right now and trying to guess what you guys are going to name her....it's funny.
Yippee! I'm so excited for you. Congratulations on your baby pink.
Thanks for sharing your name with me :) It is beautiful!
Off to learn with the kiddos :)
~kjl
Post a Comment