Joy is oh so very talented and makes the most beautiful things out of paper. So stop on over at her Etsy shop, Paper Joy, and ♥ her.
As for my swap gift... well, I'm not exactly done yet, okay, I haven't started. I will be sure to take pictures before it leaves here though. The deadline for mailing it is Saturday so I best stop procrastinating and DO it! :)
2 comments:
Gorgeous note cards! I've never heard of the Amy Butler line until reading your posts. Very cool stuff.
Today is Isabel's 6th birthday. We spent the morning with homeschooling friends and then went to lunch with daddy.
Soccer practice tonight. I plan to take a boquet of balloons and Laffy Taffy for the team.
Nana comes for visit tomorrow and will stay the weekend. We will possibly visit the Science Museum on Friday to futher celebrate Isabel's birthday. Oh, my little girl has grown so fast. She takes my breath away.
Have a great day.
Annette~
I had never heard of her until about a year ago. She makes the most beautiful things!
I hope that Miss Isabel had a wonderful birthday and that you have a great weekend with Nana!
Post a Comment