- I like lists.
- A lot.
- I make lists for everything.
- I also like office supplies.
- I am a frequent shopper here.
- I have a super hot husband.
- I don't come close to being deserving of his love for me.
- We have the two cutest kids in the universe.
- "E" is 7
- "Aud" is 4.
- She thinks she's 14 though.
- We'd love to have several more little people.
- I am a redhead.
- Yes, that means that I have a mean temper.
- But, by grace, I am trying my darndest to get it in check.
- I need lots of grace.
- Lots.
- We home educate our rascals.
- Like I said, LOTS of grace is necessary.
- We live on a farm.
- A REALLY.REALLY.OLD farm.
- There is nothing fancy about our farm except me and my pink polka dot chore boots. :)
- I like fancy.
- In a weird sort of way because I like simple too.
- Is there such a thing as simply fancy?
- I think that God likes fancy too.
- I know this because he made people with red hair.
- And freckles.
- Freckles are like glitter for your nose.
- And because of the way that the sun on a crystal clear pond makes it all sparkley.
- I make stuff.
- I sell it on Etsy.
- Etsy rocks.
- I believe whole-heartedly that creativity is a gift from God.
- I LOVE fabric.
- I have bolts and bolts and yards and yards surrounding me this very minute.
- I'll never have enough time in my life to sew all the fabric I have and continue to purchase.
- Please don't tell my husband that.
- He thinks that fabric purchases are "business expenses."
- I love Jesus.
- A lot.
- I'm excited to get to know y'all.
- Yes, I live in MN and I say y'all.
- Yes, I sometimes get teased for it.
- As much as I enjoy talking to myself, I'd love to know there's somebody out there listening.
- LEAVE COMMENTS from time to time so I can get to know you too.
- Pretty Please. :)
- I'm mildly OCD.
- Because of this, I need to make this list come out at a nice round number.
- 50 works. :)
May 23, 2008
The girl behind the keyboard
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your list made me laugh. I really didn't get to read it completely, just scan, but the parts I saw made me think we were separated at birth. LOL
And, where in MN do you live that it was raining yesterday, and frequently lately? I wish we'd get some rain! Everything is starting to dry out, and even my concrete driveway is getting "dusty". Besides, a good "rain day" is just what I need to get things cleaned up in the house! lol When it's so nice it's hard to be inside...
I'll be back to read the list carefully soon :) Welcome to blogging!
~kjl
(Homeschool Lounge)
Hey Courtney...
I'm listening... even on a holiday weekend. LOVED your list! I've enjoyed our recent chats.
Off to declutter my youngest's bedroom... I need to start somewhere. Violins are practiced and two loaves of gluten free banana bread made today.
I will try to post a picture of my kids sometime soon. Is it windy in S. MN today?... sure is here.
TTYL
That was me that just posted you. My username is IsAMom... :)
Annette
Yes, there is such a thing as simply fancy. :)
Post a Comment