May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Prayer

This is my brother-in-law, Zach.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This is his beautiful family.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My sister is having a rough day today. You see, her husband is a hero in the United States Air Force and yesterday he left his family to serve our country for the third time in as many years. The first two deployments were overseas. Praise God, this time he will be stationed in Colorado and it's only for the summer.
Please be in prayer for Zach and Kelsey as they are apart. She's my baby sister, but she is far more brave than I. An amazing woman and a terrific mama. I love her so much. Also pray for their little guys. They miss their daddy so much when he is gone.


3 comments:

Tanya said...

Your sister is my hero. I don't say that lightly. I so strongly admire all the wives that "hold down the fort" while their men go out and continue to fight for freedom. I get choked up just thinking about it.

Annette said...

Hey Courtney...

What a beautiful tribute to your sister and her family. You are all so stinkin' YOUNG and beautiful! :) I will certainly pray for your bil.

Thanks for your e-mail yesterday. I enjoy reading your blog. I'm still trying to get the thoughts down for my own blog. Hey! Maybe we can have corresponding blogs... we can call it The Country Mouse and the City Mouse! Love it...

Courtney said...

Annette~
Stop THINKING about your blog already! Just jump in and DO it! There is no way on earth that you've got your three Isa's and no blog fodder!
Thanks for your prayers for my sis and her family!