When the weather is nice(cause I'm a sissy and don't like to be cold... or hot for that matter) we have family chore night on the farm. It's our way of spending time together and getting the kids involved in the goings on here. When we are done with chores, we typically make homemade pizza and then watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition. It's always a fun time. So anyway, I thought I'd share some pictures with y'all.

On our way to the barn.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

These are my very fancy pink polka dot chore boots. I promise, they are much prettier when they aren't covered in.. umm... well... you don't wanna know what they are covered in. :)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Checking out the new babies.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Sometimes the babies are oblivious to Audi's kisses and coddling......

...other times they snarl in disgust.

Please daddy can this one live in the house???
(she doesn't ask mama cause I'd say yes)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tonight we found new kitties. This one wasn't too happy about being plucked from it's cozy hiding spot. Isn't he cute? :)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
So anyway, that's a Sunday evening on the farm. Glad to have you join us. :) Stop back again now, you hear?
2 comments:
Morning Courtney...
Wow! I will not covet :). Your farm life looks awesome. My kids would be in their glory. They all would love nothing more than to live on a farm. You're very blessed.
Glad to hear you didn't get any severe weather like in parts of Iowa and in the northern suburbs of Mpls. Have a great day.
Redeemed,
Annette
Oh ya, from one hog-farmin' wife to another.....love the boots. I gotta get me a pair.
Post a Comment