Oh fluffy day! We got some awful pretty mail today thanks to Steph. Our stash is now complete(we have three more, but they are either dirty or on the bum)! Aren't they beautiful?!

Also, this is my 200th post! Wow, I can't believe it's been almost two years since I began blogging. I have something planned and really wanted to announce it at this milestone, but I'm not quite ready. Keep watching, it won't be long!! :)
6 comments:
ADORABLE!!!
How can I ever go back to plain 'ol prefolds after seeing this pic?!
Yay for fluff.....and yay for your 200th post! I wonder how many posts I have.....I never thought to count them.
You're in luck Jessa, she makes adorable covers too. ;) Let me know if you want her email.
Good heavens, Tanya, I didn't COUNT them all. It tells you right on your dashboard. Silly goose.
What?!? You're just going to leave us hanging like that?? LOL
Glad you love the diapers. I've got 1/2 my stash done. Now I just need to get cutting on the other 1/2!
Oh, and just in the way of "paybacks", I've got a surprise for you too. ")
Love ya!
~k
HELLO COURTNEY, JUST STOPPING BY TO LET YOU KNOW THAT EVER SINCE YOU ENCOURAGED ME WITH ONE OF MY FIRST COMMENTS I HAVE CONTINUED TO INSPIRE AND BE INSPIRED BY THE WOMEN ON THE BLOGS I FOLLOW .... THESE DIAPERS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE ..... CAN I BUY ONE OR TWO FROM YOU ?? E MAIL ME AT CLOE61@AOL.COM AND LET ME KNOW OR LEAVE A NOTE ON MY BLOG ...... HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL !
Ha ha Courtney! I never look at my dashboard, so that would explain how I didn't know about that.....I am a silly goose....or maybe just a dumb goose......actually just a really distracted goose....
Post a Comment