Remember last week when I told you about how much I love Tropical Traditions and all of their great products? One thing I neglected to share that I really really love is that they have great sales all the time. Today, is free shipping day!! Not only that, but the Coconut Cream Concentrate I was telling you about it buy one get one free today. Combined with the free shipping that's a GREAT deal.
Also, don't forget that Tropical Traditions has a Referral Program. If you place an order with them as a first-time customer, please select “Referred by a friend” and in the box that says “How did you hear of us?” enter my sponsor ID number 5643428. By telling Tropical Traditions that I referred you, you will receive a complimentary copy of the book Virgin Coconut Oil: How it has changed people’s lives and how it can change yours! by Brian and Marianita Shilhavy with your first order! This book is filled with testimonies and research showing how healthy coconut oil is, and it also includes over 85 recipes showing how one can incorporate coconut into their diet.
No comments:
Post a Comment