March 7, 2010

What We're Eatin'

Having my menu plan published last week really helped me stay on track for the most part. There had to be a couple revisions toward the end, but there was never a day when I didn't know what to feed the troops. So, not to be a bore, but I think I'm going to continue posting it each week... or until I decide not to. ;)

Sunday
Lunch: Leftovers
Supper: Pizza
w/some of the last of the frozen sauce from last year's garden *sniff*

Monday

Lunch: Crockpot Beef Roast and Veggies
Supper: BBQ Beef Sandwiches w/homemade BBQ sauce

Tuesday
Lunch: Leftovers for Chris - PB&J in the car for the rest of us as we have to drive a couple hours to the farm to get milk over lunch
Supper: Vegetable Beef Soup

Wednesday
Lunch: Chicken & Cheese Burritos
Supper: Chicken Chili

Thursday
Lunch: Meatloaf
Supper: Leftovers for Chris and the kids - I have a MOPS meeting

Friday
Lunch: Taco Potatoes
Supper: Steak Fajitas

Saturday
Lunch: Leftovers
Supper: Fireproof Ball :)



2 comments:

melanie said...

Ahhh, enjoy the Fireproof Ball =)

And, fwiw, I enjoy reading other family's menu plans.

Tanya said...

I really need to NOT read your menu plan when I am hungry.....it just makes the growling louder.