November 23, 2009

One week and I'm nearly DONE!

I love the internet. It makes Christmas shopping soooo much easier! One week ago I hadn't even started shopping, now I'm almost done! To make matters even better, I had quite a bit of Amazon money from Swagbucks I was able to use and also my Paypal was full after the Etsy sale I had last week so Christmas shopping didn't even make a dent in our checking account. Woot!! There are some little stocking stuffers I'll need to pick up and I'm REeeeeally hoping that the big gift that Elle and I are getting to share will go on sale on Black Friday so I can order it. So, in case you haven't begun your shopping yet, maybe this will give you some ideas...


Each of my kiddos is getting one of these. Elle is getting the sippy cup version that I scored on BabySteals a couple months back.

Both the girls are getting BabyLegs. Recently, they had a promotion for their Facebook fans and their entire website was 50% off with free shipping!


Ian is going to love this bow set from Cabela's.

Remember this post? It's time to dig out that Breyer horse set for Audrey and all those Schleich knights for Ian.

Elle is going to be more excited about the flying paper and shiny ornaments than what's in her packages, but she is getting a fun toy. She looooves balls right now. Every time she sees one all we hear is, "Ball, ball, ball." Over and over and over. I found this cute cloth ball with a jingle bell in it on SALE on Etsy.


Speaking of Etsy, Ian will also be getting a kit to build his own marshmallow shooter. After seeing them at the farmer's market this summer he has been asking for one. I love that the shop I bought it from is run by a ten year old boy.

The kids will also each receive a pair of pjs. It's a bit of a tradition. Also, I have a couple of books from an Usborne party I recently attended.

Chris is very difficult to shop for. In the past we really haven't exchanged gifts aside from filling stockings. He does have this on his Amazon wish list so he'll be getting that. My folks gave us the Planet Earth DVDs last Christmas and we loved them.

What do I get? Well, I'm thinking that Elle and I are going to share a gift. I've had my eye on a new baby wrap for a while. I sold my previous one with the intention of using that money to get a new one but then something came up(the refrigerator died I think) and those funds had to be reallocated. I really miss wrapping. It makes my life easier and Elle loves it. So, this pretty piece of cloth from Sweet-Pickles is hopefully coming to live here. I'm crossing my fingers and waiting until Black Friday to order. Please, please, please go on sale!!

So, now I just need to wait for all my packages to arrive and get them wrapped up. I have some sewing I need to do for some handmade gifts for neices and a couple gift cards to pick up for the in-laws. Other than that, I think I'm DONE! Woohoo!!

Now I can relax and ENJOY the Advent season. More on that later in the week...

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I want to get some Klean Kanteen water bottles for my family, too.