November 6, 2009
Everybody needs an Alice
I don't know about you all, but I live in the middle of nowhere and it is a BIG deal if we run out of toothpaste or toilet paper. We are a half hour from the nearest store and even then, the prices are ridiculous and I have to get three kids dressed, loaded in the car, taken back in the house to go potty, re-loaded, driven to town, bribed to behave in the store, given another potty break and driven home. I'm exhausted just typing that! So, I have Alice. Alice is my personal shopper. She delivers. For FREE. AND, she's cheap. Cheaper than WalMart or Dollar General or wherever it is you typically think of as cheap places to buy stuff. She uses her own coupons, I don't have to find them or clip them. I love Alice. Oh, and she keeps track of things. For instance, if I tell her that we typically go through a package of TP every six weeks, she'll let me know when that time is getting close so we don't end up running out. I highly suggest you think about hiring Alice as your personal shopper. I don't think you'll be disappointed. Oh, when you use my link, Alice will give you $10 back after you buy $50 from her. Isn't she sweet?! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love Alice!!!
Post a Comment