Go Elle!!!! Come on Mom, there's a whole world up there that needs to be explored.....by me.....alone.....
I'm pretty sure I have a similar picture somewhere of Victory doing the same thing at about the same age... and you've seen my stairs! LOL J still hasn't figured out how to get her belly off the ground when she's crawling...
Crazy girl!! :)
What a brave little explorer! Sometimes they get too brave to fast!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Go Elle!!!! Come on Mom, there's a whole world up there that needs to be explored.....by me.....alone.....
I'm pretty sure I have a similar picture somewhere of Victory doing the same thing at about the same age... and you've seen my stairs! LOL J still hasn't figured out how to get her belly off the ground when she's crawling...
Crazy girl!! :)
What a brave little explorer! Sometimes they get too brave to fast!!
Post a Comment