I cannot help but think that the reason we are being tested in this way is because the enemy knows that we are about the Lord's work. That we are doing the job of preparing the next generation of Christians. That we are encouraging and uplifting one another. That we are bathing our sisters in prayer. Sisters we may never meet on this side of heaven. He knows we are a threat to him, that we are women redeemed by the blood of the Lamb, filled with the Spirit, and reconciled to the Father.
While my heart aches at the trials and turmoil, I rest in God's promise to never leave or forsake us. He has shown Himself faithful time and time again. We are daughters of the King and He is a daddy that will fight for His girls.
The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. ~Romans 16:20
4 comments:
Well said. And yes, I AM praying for you! We may be beaten, but we will NOT be beaten down. Our God is BIG, He is STRONG, and He is MIGHTY. Love you, sister. (((Hugs)))
Beautiful, my friend. We will stand together and proclaim, "In the name of Jesus Devil be gone." Right now as I am standing here, I am singing "What a Mighty God we Serve" and my kids are pleading with me to stop, but sometimes the Good News is just too good to quit singing about even if we're tone deaf. Dylan has prayed for you today and I have prayed for you. At noon our time we will be on our knees bathing you with prayer. We love you sweet sister. You are family now, even if you don't want to be :).
"We rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us."
Romans 5:2b-5
Oh how I have clung to verses like this one. Love you. How blessed you are to be bathed in prayer during trials.
Amen!
Post a Comment