October 31, 2009

What I'll Do For Free Food


I love good food. I especially love good food that's FREE! So, I talked my mom into coming with the kids and I to Chipotle for their annual BOO-rito night. My mom LOVES sparkly things. ;)


Both our men were working and seriously, what's more fun that encasing oneself in aluminum foil and being rewarded with a FREE burrito!? It really was fun.

I'm sure it has to do with being in a college town, but our group easily had the oldest and youngest person in attendance. We were surrounded by college kids all adorned in their aluminum finery.


One of the employees asked to take a picture of the five of us and said it may go on the Chipotle website. LOL! What better way to have our 15 minutes of fame than wrapped in foil? :) The kids had an absolute blast. Audrey made friends with the people in line behind us while Ian and Elle took everything in. There wasn't even a single complaint about waiting in the line that went clear across the parking lot.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I just couldn't talk Tim into going, but he DID let me go with Steph and her gang. :) Yum! By the time Steph got over to pick me up and we got back to Chipotle, Mitch and the rest were at the door... so we didn't even have to wait out in the cold. :) Oh, and did I mention it was YUMMY! :P LOL Love Elle's hat. :)

Steph T said...

We had a blast too. It was so fun watching all the college kids in our town, also. So glad Kristin could come with us. Micah didn't end up eating his burrito (wasn't thrilled with the rice on it), so Kristin took it home to Tim the party-pooper. LOL I'll have to say that directing all my little ones to order their food was a little too chaotic!

Tanya said...

Love it!!!