October 12, 2009

I didn't sign up for this...


This is the view out my living room window as I type. You can't see it in the picture, but the snow continues to fall fast and furious in huge wet flakes. What's the deal folks? It's FALL! We're supposed to be enjoying warm apple cider, the smell of burning leaves, hayrides, that sort of thing. FALL things. I haven't even dug out the winter coats yet. Guess I better add that to my to-do list.
If this is the way things are, then I'm going to have to insist that this tidbit I read on Facebook comes to pass:

I guess the weather has decided to take cues from the retail world and put winter stuff out early....I just hope that means it all goes on clearance come January....

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Too funny! I just blogged about the same thing! Except I'd rather look outside and see what you see.....us country bumpkins are getting so sick of living in town.

Loving Touch Wet Bags said...

How beautiful! I want to move somewhere where it snows! I'm in south GA

Carolina Girl said...

Ahhhh. I woke up to this this morning as well. I am sooooo not ready for snow!
Shellie