This has been a crazy hot and steamy summer here in Minnesota. In fact they just had a bit on the news tonight about how the dewpoints actually qualify it as being "tropical". Not too often you hear "tropical" and "Minnesota" in one sentence. All the hot and the wet has made for outstanding growing conditions in our garden{and mosquito population}. Six weeks ago we were just getting things in the ground. Now, it's positively exploding! We've been enjoying lettuce, green beans, and cucumbers. I'm very very excited to enjoy these little beauties...
It's crazy how many tomatoes are on each plant. I'm thinking that we have 20 plants. I'm going to be up to my eyeballs in tomatoes!! This is the second year we've planted Stupice tomatoes. I can't recommend them highly enough.
Well, I had hoped to share more, but the baby just woke up. I hope you are all having a great summer and your garden is also thriving! :)

1 comment:
That's awesome! Our garden is awful. I swear my thumbs are brown. Last year was our first year and I was impressed. This year we have enjoyed radishes and a little lettuce, but nothing else is going to make it. I feel so clueless when it comes to this gardening stuff!
Post a Comment